Bobbi Brown’s new Luxe Metal Rose Eye Shadow Palette is pushing the envelope for Spring palettes. You can create any look from soft glam to a modern glossy eye thanks to its innovative gelée formulas. The palette features eight rose-inspired shadows in soft-to-shimmering hues, featuring creamy matte and metallic gelée formulas that ooze luxury and multi-textured effects.
There are four shades with the creamy geleé formula – Electric Flora, Metal Rose, Honey Blush and Bronzed Petal, stunning metallics with high-impact, multidimensional shine. You can use the gelées all over lids, on lower lash lines, in the creases or as a highlighter. The rest of the shades are supremely creamy pure mattes which allow you to blend, build and contour the eye to perfection.
Product Review: Bobbi Brown Luxe Metal Rose Eye Shadow Palette (£48)
The Luxe Metal Rose Eyeshadow Palette can be applied using a brush or your fingers. You can easily create a soft makeup look but also a very bold statement one. The luxe gelées and pure matte formulas in this palette are a real game-changer. You can layer and blend the shades without muddying the colours or creasing. The gelées have a wet look but are non-sticky and weightless.
- Calla Lily (pale, creamy beige)
- Electric Flora (duo-chromatic gold-pink)
- Velvet Bloom (mauve)
- Metal Rose (metallic rose)
- Honey Blush (champagne gold)
- Deep Bloom (rich red-brown)
- Bronzed Petal (metallic bronze)
- Pink Blossom (bright, deep pink)
- Calla Lily – luxe eyeshadow rich matte
- Electric Flora – luxe eye shadow gelée
- Velvet Bloom – luxe eye shadow rich matte
- Metal Rose – luxe eye shadow gelée
- Honey Blush – luxe eye shadow gelée
- Deep Bloom – luxe eye shadow rich matte
- Bronzed Petal – luxe eye shadow gelée
- Pink Blossom – luxe eye shadow rich matte
Bobbi Brown’s Luxe Metal Rose Eye Shadow Palette has it all: wet-look metallics, duo-chromatic shimmers and sumptuous mattes to keep you glowing throughout Spring!
Jen, BLNCD BEAUTY Team